UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Decisions






Max had portraits done the other day. Now I must decide which ones to get. I must say, it's a tough decision, as he's just so darn cute (his saving grace at times!). So help me out. I'll post a bunch, and you let me know which ones I should get!!!!

5 Comments:

At 12:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My vote is picture 3 and/or 5. He looks too much like Cameron in those pictures. And oh so cute! See you in about a week.

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari, I like the second one and the last one....He is sooooo cute, even though he is a crazy one!! You have 2 strong willed and strong spirited boys...Love, Dana

 
At 4:21 PM, Blogger LH said...

that pic of him sitting on the bench is darned cute, imo. the guy's adorable. you can't lose with any of these. A happy decision.

 
At 9:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that you can't lose. I like picture #5 -- the close up.

Man, he's cute.

 
At 9:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

awwww . such an adorable baby. n yes i do agree with "mom" he looks soooo much like cameron. but i fell in love with the pic where hes sitting on the 1 and the close up...{looking like a movie star
:-) }well all of them r just so handsome. enjoy the bundleS of fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home