UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, August 22, 2005

Domestically Challenged


Just a few pictures to show off my marvelous decorating skills!!!! My husband keeps asking me when I'm going to decorate, as if it's supposed to be some innate womanly talent. Painting, I can do. Purchase furniture, I can do. But fill up the space with all those wonderful knick-knacky type things, I have no clue! Guess I won't be trying out for any Martha Stewart Apprentice show anytime soon.


4 Comments:

At 2:54 PM, Blogger LH said...

This is hilarious. I am not a good decorator. And I kind of like blank spaces. Maybe you're going for a zen look. It works.

 
At 3:55 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

I call it my minimalist look.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger Grace said...

Hey, Ms. Watches Trading Spaces! What's going on?! You are perfectly capable of decorating well. Don't make me come over and put some hay on the walls. :)

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

Oh no grace...no hay. I'll do better. I promise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home