UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, May 08, 2009

A good morning

Today I finally was able to attend my Moms' Spiritual Spa. It was good to get out and fellowship with my friends.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My cousin is in the hospital right now about to have twins. So please pray for her.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Lions Woodbury Garage Sale ends tomorrow. You can probably get some good deals.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

John 15:13
Greater love has no one than this, that he lay down his life for his friends. (NIV)

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 8:21 PM, Blogger TJ said...

I'm glad you were able to get out and have a good time.

 
At 8:45 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Great to see you today!

The sales were nuts! I found some great deals though. Certain neighborhoods were just packed to the max with cars...

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

Happy Mother's Day!!

 
At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hang in there
happy mother's day and god bless you

 

Post a Comment

<< Home