UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, March 01, 2009

very short update

Sorry I have not posted in a while. Dealing with a lot of medical stuff right now. Praying that all will be well. Just waiting for more test results.

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I may be absent at times - but I still think of you, a lot.

Praying for a rebound from this current mishap - spring will be here soon, all is so so much better in spring.

Ann

 
At 9:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love to you. Connie

 
At 6:06 AM, Blogger Fantastic Four said...

Praying with you...

 
At 12:03 PM, Blogger C said...

thinking about you...

 
At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a friend of a friend. You've been in my thoughts, rooting for you and your family for a year or so. Keep on, Cari.

Much love,
bob

 
At 1:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you Cari and I pray for you every day...I miss you and wish I could be there to talk to you and comfort you....Love, Dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home