UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, February 25, 2009

More Medical Update

Medically speaking

No new cancer was detected in the lumbar spine! yea

I am not having seizures.

I had another blood transfusion yesterday for my counts to go back up.

My weakness in my right arm and unsteadiness on my feet have suddenly come back.

Thank you again to all the kind medical people helping me out.

Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
Hebrews 11:1

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 3:53 PM, Blogger Jaye said...

God is so very good to us! I am so blessed to keep hearing good news and seeing your healing! Hooray!

2 Corinthians 2:14
"Now thanks be unto God, which always causeth us to triumph in Christ, and maketh manifest the savour of his knowledge by us in every place."

 
At 6:51 PM, Blogger Angela's Kitchen said...

We'll keep praying, Cari! Love you! No new spine cancer is awesome!

I am so thankful for the medical people who have been helping you through all of this.. I will keep them in my prayers, also, for insight and clarity on getting this thing licked...

 
At 8:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am a stranger who is following your blog and lifting and covering you in prayer.

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger Caro said...

I'm so glad to hear that there is no new spine cancer. Hooray!

 
At 4:35 PM, Blogger Ms. said...

Ditto with everyone else - glad to learn your test came back okay!

 
At 4:38 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Haven't heard from you since Wednesday. Just becoming concerned.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home