UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, January 05, 2009

Not pleasant

Some virus is being passed around my house. It started last week with Max and then Ella vomiting and diarrhea. Then it was my turn this weekend. And now it's my poor mom's turn. Hopefully this is the last of the bug before we go away to warmer weather.

3 Comments:

At 9:00 AM, Blogger KC said...

i have been hearing about this from all corners of our metro - so sorry it's at your house!

 
At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go away to warmer weather??? Oooh! Hooray! When are you going? I'm thrilled for you!

Love,
Lauren

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is here in New Jersey too!!!!!

Dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home