UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Bone Scan Praise!

Good news on this scan! The bone scan I had today was negative. This means there's no cancer in my bones! Woo hoo!!!!!

Going to see a neurosurgeon and radiation oncologist tomorrow for more opinions about other options for treatment.

I better get back to "Top Chef" because if you were anywhere near my dinner tonight, you'd know I better start taking some copious notes so someone will actually want to eat tomorrow!


Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved; FOR THOUGH ART MY PRAISE!!!!!
(Jeremiah 17:14)

Labels: , ,

12 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent! And I'm sure I would have eaten you meal tonight! After a very long commute, I was starving, I would have been the perfect person to make a big deal out of dinner! Love, Connie

 
At 10:07 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Fantastic!!! Glad to hear it. I will continue to pray. I hope you guys had a great time in the magical Disney. I was going to call you, but figured you had your days full :)

 
At 6:48 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Great news! I'm so happy to hear the scan was negative.

 
At 7:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah!! Praise God for GOOD NEWS!! I will pray for more!
Bernice Adair

 
At 8:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great News! Wonderful news! Just what you needed to hear!
Glad to hear you had fun in Florida. Stay warm. My prayers are with you. Love, Nancy

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Fantastic Four said...

FABULOUS NEWS!!!! Why the need to cook dinner? Just eat out all the time like we do! I cannot remember the last time I cooked! Maybe I should make a warm meal for tonight!

We are thinking of you all the time!!!!

 
At 1:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God!!! He brings good into any situation!!

Love, Dana

 
At 3:02 PM, Blogger Jaye said...

Praise God! I'm so blessed about this! God is AWESOME!

 
At 3:26 PM, Blogger KC said...

I am very happy about this news. And I sort of feel like you deserve a personal chef. ;)

 
At 3:44 PM, Blogger Heather "Zib" Davidson said...

We are partying here in New Jersey for you!! Great news:-)

 
At 8:02 PM, Blogger Tara said...

That is such WONDERFUL news! Praise the Lord.

 
At 9:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari:

Thank God for your good news! As always, I'm praying for you and the family.

Love you much,
Auntie Nita

 

Post a Comment

<< Home