UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, August 25, 2008

MORNING PRAYER - UPDATE

Good Morning! Just received an email from my sister and she sent this song. Un beknowest to her one of my favorite Christian artists. Hope it blesses your day.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~jonesie2/15.htm

Update: Cari gave the okay for phone calls at the hospital . She just wanted you to know that she cannot work with numbers and that she would not be able to return calls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home