UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, August 25, 2008

First Post

I am attempting my first sign in to my blog. I wish it could be upbeat and funny, but right now I'm just trying to get the letters in the right order. This has been a very humbling experience. Everyone has been so supportive and wonderful. I thank you to everyone who is supporting me and my family.

With Love in the Lord.
Cari

5 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's perfect Cari...ALL the letters are in the right order!!

Love ya, Dana

 
At 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a relief to hear from you...although your mom did a great job...humbling yes, but if God brings you to it he will bring you through it...your not alone. Be patient : )))

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger momo said...

cari - the fact that you are at your computer is incredible AND UPBEAT!

big hugs to you, girl.

 
At 7:52 PM, Blogger Fantastic Four said...

You are amazing! I can only imagine how you must be feeling, the roller-coaster of emotions! I just keep thinking...If it was me, I could never be as strong as you are! You are such a wonderful person!!! You are entitled to any emotions you are feeling and we are all here for you! Take care and get some much needed rest!

 
At 6:57 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

Cari,
You are such a wonderful testimony of God's love, grace and power to work in us in any and every situation! Just know that we're all here, praying for and with you, so just work on getting better! You are His best!

Much love to your Mom, too, bless her heart! And to the rest of your family! Our God is an awesome God and more signs, miracles and wonders will follow!

Love & hugs!
Jaye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home