UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, April 25, 2008

Please Pray

My friend who I wrote about earlier this week is sharing her story on her blog Chasing 2 Boys.

Her husband is finally able to make it home today to be with her. Please continue to pray for them as they process this and help their two young boys understand what is going on.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 11:36 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Hey you ...

Happ vacation - hopefully you aren't too busy internetting, and having fun vacationing.

I read about your friend - devasting, I cannot imagine.

I had (have?) an internet friend who went through (what appears to be) a similar scenario. She was given same diagnosis at 32-35 weeks, non-viable skeletal dysplasia, with tiny chest cavity/breathing issues. Her little man, Preston, is now two years old (actually he might share the same b-day as Ella - beginning of Dec. '5). She has a blog - and she would love to share her story with your friend.

It seems odd for me to relay it directly to Chasing2Boys so was wondering if you felt like a go-between. None of us know each other - but at least, you know (or perhaps just assume) that I am someone relatively normal & real.

Her name is Kim (and she actually has a blog link off of the blog that Chasing2Boys linked in - Kim & Preston).

Hopefully they can connect and share stories/comfort/information.

 
At 11:36 AM, Blogger Ann said...

Ooops forgot to leave the email ...

kraab04@yahoo.com

can you delete this part (worked out well) - then no one will spam the account!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home