UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

A good day.

It reached 50 degrees today.

The kids were outside.

Cameron rode his bike.

I was finally able to break up the block of ice that had accumulated on the sidewalk at the bottom of our driveway because I hadn't shoveled adequately all winter.

50 degrees.

Praise God.

It was wonderful!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:07 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

I am glad you and the kids were able to get out and enjoy a bit of fresh air.

 
At 8:19 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Sounds like our day. Kyle played in the melting snow, Jacob rode his bike and I chopped up ice off the driveway.
Loved, loved, loved the warm sunshine!

 
At 12:15 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

We walked to Powers Lake! Played on the playground stuff and had a snowball fight. Levi claims he was the winner... What a great day it was! Yes, I also scraped the ice up at the end of the driveway. Such dutiful wives & mothers we are.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home