UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Forget about the Jonas Brothers!

It's always risky getting a shower in the morning when the kids are already awake. I never know what I'm going to come down to. In the past all sorts of shenanigans have occurred while I took a few minutes to get myself clean...like entire cereal boxes poured all over the floor, OJ containers spilled on the counter and laptop keys picked off .

So today, when I stepped out of the shower, I didn't hear anything. And as any parent with young kids can tell you, NO noise is usually not a good sign.

But as I dried off, I heard the kids scramble up the stairs....and then I really heard the noise...really loud noises actually.

Ella was playing a guitar, Max a keyboard and Cameron had some egg shakers (kind of like maracas).

Cameron told me that they made a band and had been practicing a song for me in the basement. They continued to play for the next 20 minutes.

Look out Partridge Family...here we come!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ella looks like a punk rocker with that hair!!
Dana

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Very cute! They created a song just for you :)

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger mi said...

Awww, how cute!

 
At 2:00 PM, Blogger Fantastic Four said...

Cute- You gotta love it when they get along and let you have some time to yourself!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home