UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, February 29, 2008

Well indeed


Max, Ella and I were finally well today. Maybe I should have waited a day before venturing out just to be sure they were fine, but the mere mention of possibly going to a play place this morning had Ella running to the laundry room, putting on her boots, then pulling on my hand yelling, "Come on mommy!" She hadn't been out of the house in a week, and obviously couldn't get out of this place fast enough!

Once we got to the Giggle Factory, she tried to climb over the magnetic gate, instead of being patient enough for me to fill out the disclaimer form and pay the entrance fee. Then when we were let in, I turned to put the kids' shoes in a bin, and turned back around to take off their jackets. Max was standing there obediently, waiting for me to take his stuff, but Ella was no where to be seen. The place was filled with many toddlers running everywhere, so I quickly looked all around the room, but I still didn't see her. Then I glanced up at the play structure, and there she was, at the top, still wearing her winter coat, crawling in the tubes.
Yeah, she definitely needed to get out.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 11:00 AM, Blogger wiferhood said...

Glad to hear that everyone is feeling better. I trust that little Max and Ella had a good time at the Giggle Factory.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home