UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Cabin Fever

My kids are going crazy, certifiably.


Yesteday, Cameron ran laps through the first level of our house. From the kitchen, to the foyer, past the front door and stairs, through the living room, into the dining room and back to the kitchen.

He counted his laps out loud.

100 times.

This snow has got to go.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

Amen!

 
At 2:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

isn't that how we all started our running careers?

-scott

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Fantastic Four said...

Oh my, I could not agree more! We love the snow at our house because we ski and ski jump; however, this has been a bad year for snow! If it is going to be cold, then snow! I cannot stand this below 0 stuff with no chance of snow!

My kids are driving me CRAZY! To top it off, Lincoln has the flu (high fever, body aches...), Felicity is teething and I am not sure how many more "time-outs" I can give Kennedy and Wesley in a day???

 
At 11:24 AM, Blogger Caro said...

Nice soap beard.

 
At 2:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The snow needs to go...and he needs to run track! Dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home