UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, February 04, 2008

Caffeine Fix

If someone could just bring me a latte,
preferably a Caribou Carmel Highrise,
everyday
at about 3:30,
I'd have my own little piece of heaven
here on earth.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 5:45 AM, Blogger LH said...

I love an afternoon latte as well. And I especially love them when someone brings them to me.

Someone just sent me a webpage that could help with your voting. Quick 10 minute quiz. Interesting.

http://www.votechooser.com/

 
At 7:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your comment on CFHusband and had to say hello. We have some things in common. I love a latte in the afternoon (especially when it's cold out) and I was also diagnosed with breast cancer at age 34. I had ZERO risk factors too! Fortunately I learned some great things about God, myself and life through the experience. I had a local recurrence in 2005 and went through all the treatment over again (slow learner, I guess) but I'm 41 now and doing great! Life DOES get back to normal again, so hang in there! If I can encourage you or answer any questions for you, email me at sdreharvey@sbcglobal.net. God bless!

Donna

 
At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like you need a Caribou delivery man every day at 3:30...kind of like the milk man.

Dana

 

Post a Comment

<< Home