UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, January 27, 2008

Wake Up Call

When I put Cameron to bed last night, I pleaded with him, "Please sleep in tomorrow, okay? Please just sleep in for once." (Meaning, don't wake me up at his usual hour of 6:00 AM).

And to my complete and utter surprise, the boy slept in. As did his brother. They didn't wake up until close to 8:30.

It was their sister, however, who decided that 5:30 was a good time to start her (our) day.


Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 11:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari:

Ella really looks mischievious in this picture! Next time you may have to include her in the "pep" talk!

Love you much,
Auntie Nita

 
At 11:54 AM, Blogger C said...

Is this what I should expect with the 3rd one?

 
At 1:41 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

BIG STINKER!

 
At 4:46 PM, Blogger mi said...

This is totally my world. My days sometime between 4am-6am a little figure comes to the side of the bed and says "Mommy, I wan be wid you." Yes, it's sweet. It's also really early!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home