UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

January in Minnesota

It was -17 degrees this morning. -35 with the windchill.

Global warming? Bring it on. Please!

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 6:36 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

I will never complain about 23 degrees anymore.....

Are you in Minnesota, or Antarctica?

 
At 8:45 AM, Blogger C said...

what exactly does -35 feel like???

 
At 9:31 AM, Blogger wiferhood said...

Okay, why would you post this and you KNOW how much I dislike cold weather? Do you want me and the kids to move there or not? Keep this up Mrs. Ashford and we will be moving to Arizona. I will take 115 degrees in the middle of July over -35 degrees any day. (LOL)

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My knowledge of Minnesota is limited to the NPR programme at the weekend.......doesn't make it sound very attractive to be honest.
Cheers

 

Post a Comment

<< Home