UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Just bored

Quite pathetic when the highlight of your day is tuning in to a reality TV show at 9PM.

And then you spend too much time afterwards surfing the show's website.

Just pathetic.

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At 10:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

please stop making fun of me.

-scott

 
At 6:42 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

I love Project Runway! It's one of the best REAL reality shows out there (next to Top Chef). I missed last night's episode, since Keiko & I are watching Season 2 of "Lost".

 
At 2:31 PM, Blogger mi said...

Hey...for the sake of my own dignity, I must disagree! I just spent more time than I am willing to admit surfing the PR website.

 
At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

guilty! i read tim's, nina's, and michael's blogs. :)

 
At 2:08 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

At least you watch a tv show you like. I am just SO BORED most of the day that I countdown the days to when I will return to work.

Now that, is "Just Bored."

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Melly said...

I knew that link went to P.R. before I even clicked on it! 'Cause, you're cool like that.

I love that show. It's just good tv. LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home