UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Little Body, Big Mouth


My Ella is a TV junkie.

The other day she wanted to watch TV after eating dinner. But we were going out somewhere. She was so mad that I wasn't turning on a movie for her, that she emitted this incredibly loud high-pitched scream...

...setting off the glass break alarm system in our house.

She's got some lungs I tell you. And when she's mad, she doesn't hesitate to use them.

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At 7:35 AM, Blogger Fantastic Four said...

Sounds like a girl thing! I could only wish that Felicity would want to watch TV! She is more active and hyper than all three of my boys put together! She will not sit still for any amount of time unless she is sleeping!

 
At 7:44 AM, Blogger Jaye said...

Put those lungs to good use - get her singing lessons - maybe she'll be the next great opera star! I'd go to the opera, then! ;-)

 
At 8:02 AM, Blogger Andrea said...

That's funny! So who does she take after, you or Melvin?

 
At 6:30 PM, Blogger LH said...

i wish i had jammies like that.

 
At 10:52 PM, Blogger Shannon said...

Wow! Setting off the alarm...crazy. You should record her to play back to her when she's a teenager.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home