UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Saturday, January 12, 2008

It will touch your heart.

Want to read a story of true hope and inspiration?

Then start here:http://cfhusband.blogspot.com/

It's the story of a young woman with Cistic Fibrosis, awaiting a double-lung transplant, when she discovered she was pregnant. The blog is her husband's, who is detailing their story that is occuring right now at the medical center at Duke. His wife is in an induced coma, after having a c-section of their little girl, at only 25 weeks. The husband's outlook, love, support and faith is nothing but inspiring.

I hope you get a chance to read a little of their story and to pray for their health, strength, and recovery.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's phenomenal to learn how other people cope.
Best wishes

 
At 12:55 PM, Blogger Fantastic Four said...

Oh my gosh! I was just going to send you this link last night and never got around to it! I cannot even remember how I found their blog, but I have been following this couple since before she was admited to the hospital! What a great "family" and I check it first thing in the morning and right before I go to bed at night!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home