UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, January 13, 2008

Dreamin


Ever have those dreams when you forget to put on some clothes and you find yourself in public half-naked? (My husband laughed at me and completely denied ever having dreams like this...but I know I'm not the only one!).

Anyhow, I don't have those dreams anymore.

Now I'm always having dreams that I'm caught out in public without my scarf adorning my lumpy noggin.

A nightmare I tell you...an absolute nightmare.


Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 6:50 PM, Blogger lwteach said...

wow...what a nice shirt!

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger Ann said...

And you thought you were brave posting the picture of your naked noggin.

Said with a smile. I think of you often - you have made cancer somewhat less scary for me, BUT may I never never have to live it.

 
At 9:20 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

lw, That's the scarf you made me as well!

 
At 3:58 AM, Blogger cg said...

Hah I get those naked in public dreams all the time...is it suppose to mean something?

You look great girl, and I love your scarf!

 
At 3:27 PM, Blogger Fantastic Four said...

You are so funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home