UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, January 07, 2008

What happens when I'm in the shower.

I want my children to be independent, really I do.

But independently climbing up on the chair, to climb on the desk, to climb on the counter, to open the cabinet to help herself to the small stash of hidden candy....



isn't really the kind of independence I want my 2 year old to strive for, yet.

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Blogger Fantastic Four said...

Oh my! I feel right at home ready your entries! That little girl could have blonde hair and blue eyes and fit right in with my MONKEY! We need to get together and drink wine during the day! Just maybe (big maybe) I will feel better and not yell at my kids all the time!
Take care-
Traci

 
At 10:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What was Max's role? He looks like he was definitely involved. :)
L

 
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing....Max does NOT look innocent standing there on the chair...Dana

 
At 7:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari:

I don't care what she was doing! She looks so cute doing it! For some reason that picture makes her look shorter. She is a riot!

Love you much,
Auntie Nita

 
At 2:09 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

Trouble Makers! It's so fun having the two soooo close in age.. HE HE

 
At 4:07 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

Well actually Cari, it is YOUR fault that Ella climbed in the chair to climb on the desk, to open the cabinet to find the hidden candy. If you had just left it out on the counter well within her reach, she would not have had to work so hard. LOL!!!!

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ella has the same look that her mother had many, many years ago. How can you say anything with a look like that

 

Post a Comment

<< Home