UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, September 13, 2007

A girl and her shoes

Ella has graduated from the baby shoe bins at Target to the toddler aisle.

And despite the fact that Sara just picked up some pink and grey sneakers and a pair of brown Mary Janes, it was just impossible for me to pass up these boots!


Now I'm training her with the (Nany Sinatra?)song:
"These boots were made for walking
And that's just what they'll do.
One of these days these boots are gonna
Walk all over you!"

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At 7:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks like she's four there! My goodness, she's becoming quite the little lady. The boots are too cute! I (somewhat) miss those days of buying cute clothes and shoes and dressing my girls up - now they dress ME!! Hahahaha!

 
At 11:43 AM, Blogger Caro said...

That is the cutest outfit. She's so sweet.

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger LH said...

she sometimes has the most serious little look on her face. i love that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home