UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

The Verdict is In

Thanks to this outfit (shown on the size zero Ann Taylor Loft model...not me!).... just an hour and a half after the interview....I was offered the job.

Okay, maybe my portfolio, experience, education, references etc. helped a little as well.

More info to follow tomorrow, when I actually talk to the principal about the offer (I wasn't home when she called, so she left a message).

Thanks to everyone for your prayers, positive vibes and well wishes!

Labels:

10 Comments:

At 7:54 PM, Blogger KC said...

OMG!! Cari, congrats!! Any school would be lucky to have you. Let us know ASAP what happens. :)

 
At 6:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praise God! That's awesome! No doubt that you'd get it - it was meant for you to have! What a great answer to prayer! Congrats!!

 
At 7:47 AM, Blogger wiferhood said...

CONGRATS!!!!!!

Wonderful suit choice. I bet you looked beautiful. I am sure it was not the suit but rather your experience, education, and presentation.

Way to go!

 
At 9:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am soooo happy for you!! Never a doubt!!

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

Congratulations and Praise God! I can't wait to hear the details. Now you can really relax and enjoy that well deserved vacation.

 
At 6:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari....These are the moments when you CANNOT say that there is not a God. HE knows every detail of what we want and need....and He provides in the perfect timing.

Dana

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger Melly said...

Congrats! I knew you'd get it. I've only been reading for a while, but I can tell you'd ace that interview!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger mommyof3 said...

CONGRADULATIONS!!! I am so excited and Happy for you!!!! AND, I have to agree 100% with Kimberly on the Suit, It is the woman who makes the SUIT!!!!!!

AGAIN, a HUGE, Praise GOD and CONGRADULATIONS!!!!! I am sure your 1st day will be a bunch more exciting then mine was..........Teacher are a HUGE BLESSING, as I know I could neer be a teacher!!!!!

 
At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy to here the good news, although it was only a confirmation of what I already knew. They couldn't have made a better choice.
Roz

 
At 8:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about the mispelled word Teach, I didn't catch it until after I had hit the publish button.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home