UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, July 19, 2007

Just say cheese!

Every year my grandfather hosts a dinner for our whole family at a local restaurant. Each year it gets bigger and bigger, as more people marry and more babies are born. This year we decided to get a family portrait on the beach. Sounds nice, doesn’t it?

Well, this involves organizing around 40 people, with a handful being under the age of 2. Still sound nice?

Of course my two little ones didn’t cooperate very well. They kept screaming and trying to get out of our arms, while everyone else waited patiently. And the wind didn’t do much justice for those of us who had long hair. So who knows whether all of our work to have this photo done will even be worth it.

But I did get a few cute shots of my own kids, individually. One of these days I’ll get a nice family portrait with all my kids together. Or should I say one of these YEARS!


Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At 12:48 PM, Blogger LH said...

great fotos. I need to get to the ocean soon.

Do you ever watch BIG LOVE? They had a family foto catastrophe on a recent episode.

 
At 1:17 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

Love the beach photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home