UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Up, up and away...hopefully

If the flight attendant from this flight is the same one on our flight leaving this Saturday,

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20070712/ap_on_re_us/toddler_booted


we'll be booted from the plane before we even find our seats.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yea, I saw that on the news last night. I would looove to get kicked off the plane for that reason. Then I'd never have to put up with a flight attendant again...cause I'd buy my own plane!! Here's to hopin tomorrow.

-s

 
At 11:18 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

Okay, I am a flight attendant and I have never kicked anyone off my plane. And believe me, it was not just the children who were terrors. Most of the time it is an adult. I expect children to have manners but if the parents behave like buttholes, how can I expect better from the child?
So, be nice. Let's not generalize just because of one bad apple.

Have a great trip!

 
At 12:07 AM, Blogger Undomestic said...

You're very right Dayna. I've encountered some great flight attendants who really tried to help me out with my kiddos. Here's to hoping I have plenty of them to and from NJ.

 
At 3:45 PM, Blogger LH said...

That article made me laugh.
Once we went on a boat trip through a cavern. The cave was dark and about 3 minutes into the trip, my wonderful son started screaming yelling singing and acting totally bizarre. I kept thinking, I wish they would turn the boat around and kick us off this tour, but they just kept going along pointing out that if it could have been quieter, we could have seen some special blind catfish that live in the cave waters. It was about 45 degrees in there but I was sweating the whole time. Have fun in nj!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home