UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Just Do It.

Washington D.C.
October 28th


Registration begins May 9th, and fills up very quickly...within a couple days if not sooner.

Consider joining us!

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in!!

Dana

 
At 2:29 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

HA! I need to actually join the Marine Corps so that I have to do PC everyday. Then, I would be able to run a marathon with you. Heck, I have a hard enough time walking up the stairs in my house.

 
At 5:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be there on the sidelines cheering you on.
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home