UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, April 22, 2007

So I've been meaning to ask...

Ever since I’ve known my husband, when saying grace before dinner he prays, “We thank Thee heavenly Father, for the food we’re about to receive, for the nourishment of our bodies. Amen.”

So Cameron has been hearing this prayer for almost six years now. But today, when we were finished praying, he said in all seriousness,

“Daddy, who is the nurse in our bodies?” as if he'd been pondering it all these years, trying to figure out who he/she was, and finally decided to just ask us.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 5:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Reminds me of my son, about the same age, who asked for more stories about the little man who lived in his tummy...turns out he wanted more Bible stories about Jesus, who lives in your heart. Too sweet, aren't they?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home