UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

It's all grape

Apparently “blended” wines are all the rage now. These are wines that are made from different grapes and then blended together. The wine I’m drinking right now is called Ten Mile, and is actually a mix of 10 different wines.

Who knew that years ago, before I became a red wine lover, when I would mix Cabernet Sauvignon with Grape Kool-aid that I was actually ahead of my time.

Think I could market this “blend” today?

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 7:04 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could, but ask yourself if you should!

 
At 8:11 AM, Blogger mommyof3 said...

Sound GREAT!! Where did you get the Wine Box like Drink box from a later post?

 
At 9:09 AM, Blogger Undomestic said...

I got it at a store in Pennsylvania. Not sure if they have them here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home