UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Just like Dora

The other day, Ella was tossing all of the contents of her diaper bag around the laundry room. Cameron came into the kitchen and said, "Mom, Ella really likes exploring your backpack."

I guess that's one way of putting it.

Lately, she has also been found "exploring".....

an entire package of diaper wipes,

her brother's dinner plate,

the contents of the pantry,


a new box of tissues and her brothers' desk drawers,
and a new roll of toilet paper.

If she keeps this up, my little Ella may be exploring my room at the mental hospital in the near future.

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

At 11:05 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

For someone who isn't walking yet, she sure does get around!

 
At 8:22 PM, Blogger mommyof3 said...

Welcome to my world of exploring, the issue I have is that mine help eachother--As they say it--DOUBLE TROUBLE!

 
At 6:45 AM, Blogger LH said...

This is hilariously similar to posts about Max awhile back.
You and M must have passed on the "emptying containers" genes to these kiddos. That top picture of her is way adorable.

 
At 9:35 PM, Blogger Caro said...

How do you keep up with her?

 
At 10:24 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

wiferhood...yeah, not walking doesn't prevent her from opening and emptying.

mommyof3...I can't imagine what twins at this age must have been like!

lh...yeah, I've thought the same thing many of times. Believe it or not, I'd actually like to have a BIG family...when they're all older. But that will never happen because the early stages are too hard for me.

caro...um, I have help.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home