UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Spring Break Visitors

We have lovely visitors this week. Melvin’s cousins Terrence and Shalynne from the Detroit area are here for the week. They drove in on Saturday and return Friday.

With 2 older boys around (ages 9 and 11), Cameron is in his glory! Instant friends. Max and Ella are enjoying them as well. And for me, it has been wonderful, having extra hands and extra “entertainment” around for my kids.

On Sunday, we attended church and went out to breakfast. On Monday we did the required Mall of America trip. Today we’re going to the Water Park of America. And tomorrow we’re heading to a Timberwolves game.

But I’m sure of all these “scheduled” activities, their spontaneous games of tag in the backyard, the bike ride around the neighborhood, the paper airplane flights down the stairs, and their fun with “googly” eyes is what they’ll remember the most.


Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I LOVE the google eyes! That is the best picture!

 
At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That IS a hilarious picture! I love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home