UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Ella

If I'm going to go through all the trouble of making sure my family is color coordinated for Easter, (including a last minute exchange at The Children's Place last night at 7 PM to get Ella a blue dress), you'd think I'd at least get a picture of all of us in our matching blue outfits.

But no, I don't.

Instead, the only picture I manage to snap before we all changed into our "play clothes" was this one of Ella, who had already managed to pull out her adorable blue bow adorned pig tails.

Oh well, maybe next year.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home