UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, April 15, 2007

The silent type


Last week, when my husband was helping Max get out of his carseat, Max announced, "Excuse me" for what appeared to be no clear reason.
"Why did you say 'excuse me' Max?" Melvin asked.
Max's response: "Cause I burped out my butt."

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Out of the mouths of babes.........Art Linkletter (you probably don't know him). Max made my day.

Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home