UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, January 14, 2007

They didn't look right on my boys!

There are many, many reasons why I love having a little girl. One of my favorites.....


STRIPED TIGHTS!!!!

7 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Too Cute! I totally agree with you. I find the most adorable things for NyCee. Girls are so much fun to shop for.

 
At 6:00 AM, Blogger mommyof3 said...

I totally agree with you 100%, as my LillyBugg loves to wear dresses, skirts and of course TIGHTS----if I try to put her in pants 99.9% of the time it is unacceptable, she also likes to pick out her own clothes--To cute--but on the other hand to young to be so particular---

 
At 8:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

uhh..you think we won't be putting striped tights on august?!

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

S,

You won't be putting Ella's striped tights on August! Saving those for another little girl!

 
At 7:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoy it while you can...because when she can pick out her own clothes....just wait!

 
At 10:45 AM, Blogger Gingers Mom said...

I have 1 little girl too and I agree with you TOTALLY. She looks adorable. Mine just surprassed the toddler sizes and now is in the "big girl's" department. It is a sad transition.

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

If only I had a girl! What would my husband do if he caught Mitchell in tights... BIG TROUBLE! Maybe our #3 will be a girl?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home