UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

J, J, & J


I adore my cousin Jill and her husband Jamie for several reasons…

I just love their names together…Jill and Jamie… J & J.
They laughed through their entire wedding ceremony!
They’re both elementary school teachers. They teach either Kindergarten and 1st or 2nd and 1st in the same school where they met.
This summer at our annual family dinner, they said Melvin and I have set the bar too high for kid cuteness…and next to mine, their children will just be ugly.

This is so not true. A couple weeks ago they had their first little boy, Jeffrey. And he defines cuteness! In addition to being totally adorable, he’s actually quite unique. Jeffrey has one foot with four toes!!!

Which leads me to my favorite reason of all as to why I adore Jill and Jamie. Instead of seeing Jeffrey’s four toes as a “deformity,” instead of being mad about it, sad about it, or embarrassed about it, they embrace it! Jill even sent me a picture to put on my blog! They think his four toes are cool.

Jill and Jamie are going to be awesome parents!

3 Comments:

At 5:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks Cari for our little peanut's website debut! He is the love of our lives along with each other! We are truly blessed to have the "Niner". Not a day goes by where I know God gave him to us due to our acceptance and wacky sense of humore. Poor kid! : )

 
At 5:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, I just pumped and it's 6:30 am pardon all the mistakes in my previous comment! New mommy brain!

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Caro said...

Those are some cute little feet. I love baby feet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home