UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

The morning after

We had our party last night for my husband's nurse of the last 5 years who is moving to be with her husband in Officer's training for the Navy. Our last guests, including the guest of honor, left at 3 AM!!!!!! These obviously are people who don't have any of these:


waking them up at 5:30 AM. I hope the rest of you enjoyed your extra hour of sleep. My kids just didn't quite grasp the concept of the "fall back" daylight savings time.

3 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I guess Ella is showing everyone who is the queen of the castle!

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why does Max always have that "I am up to something" look?

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger mommyof3 said...

The fall back did not work for our oldest....8 yrs old and up by 5:30pm-----But the twins slept in!!!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home