UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

The morning after

We had our party last night for my husband's nurse of the last 5 years who is moving to be with her husband in Officer's training for the Navy. Our last guests, including the guest of honor, left at 3 AM!!!!!! These obviously are people who don't have any of these:


waking them up at 5:30 AM. I hope the rest of you enjoyed your extra hour of sleep. My kids just didn't quite grasp the concept of the "fall back" daylight savings time.

4 Comments:

At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Dayna Thompson said...

I guess Ella is showing everyone who is the queen of the castle!

 
At 10:10 AM, Blogger L said...

"Fall back" didn't work here either. So he's way overtired this morning and not wanting to nap... although Mommy really, really wants to take one.
Big news here is that he started crawling last Thursday!

 
At 8:50 AM, Anonymous dana said...

Why does Max always have that "I am up to something" look?

 
At 2:48 PM, Blogger mommyof3 said...

The fall back did not work for our oldest....8 yrs old and up by 5:30pm-----But the twins slept in!!!:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home