UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Bad hair day

I bought some hair goo product at the grocery store that's supposed to take out the frizz and make curly hair...well, curly. I think they need to rework the formula.

7 Comments:

At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari: Her hair resembles the manager of the boxing circuit.....can't remember his name! But Ella could wear any style and still be a cutie. Can't wait to give her my hug (squeeze)in November.

 
At 7:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

DON KING

 
At 8:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think it adds character.....

 
At 8:32 AM, Blogger Undomestic said...

Jaye,
Your sister keeps telling me she's going to have to have a hair clinic for me. The boys were easy. They wake up, their hair is done...really.

Ella, her hasn't quite settled into it's actual texture. Right now it's still light and airy like the boys started out to be. By age one, the boy's curls had settled in. Not sure what's going to happen with my little girl!

 
At 4:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

She is so cute. Even though it looks like she put her finger in an electrical socket. HA! HA!

 
At 8:41 PM, Blogger LH said...

she is way adorable.

kudos!

 
At 12:07 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

At least she has hair! Wait until you see Levi...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home