UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Steps to Slumber

A few months ago I posted this picture of Cameron snoozing on the stairs.

The other day I caught my husband doing the same thing.


I've been having trouble getting comfortable and staying asleep at night. Maybe I just need to change my location.

2 Comments:

At 2:41 PM, Blogger mi said...

You must have really nice carpet!

 
At 3:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home