UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Truth revealed


Whenever I change Max or Ella's diaper, Cameron always wants to see the poop. ?????????
Recently while changing Max, Cameron said, "Mom, that thing under his penis looks like a brain."

Maybe that's why they say men are always thinking with their dicks.

3 Comments:

At 10:56 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

That is so funny! Kids do indeed say the darndest things.

 
At 2:13 PM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

All I can say is "Oh My" and very funny!

 
At 5:58 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

You are a nut!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home