UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, August 03, 2006

Pearly Whites

Cameron is incredibly picky. Not just with food, but with his toothpaste, also. There is ONE kind that he likes...Oral B Pooh Bear Blueberry. However, sometimes the store does not have this kind, so I try to find some cartoon character plastered across the front in order to distract him from the taste. Well, this does NOT work.

And now if you open the kids' bathroom drawer, you'll see SEVERAL rejected tubes. In addition to the Pooh Bear variety, there's the Colgate SpongeBob variety, Oral-B Power Rangers, Oral-B Princesses, and some toddler bear toothpaste.

Max , on the other hand. is not picky at all. He also HATES to have his teeth brushed. However, lately, he's decided that he will brush his teeth as long as I put EVERY variety of paste on his brush.

Whatever works.

4 Comments:

At 11:54 AM, Blogger IrishMommy said...

That Max, so cute! Mitchell likes the character toothbrush with suction cups for feet. That way he can listen to the "pop" when he pulls it off the vanity, t.v., dresser, floor or where ever he brings it. Now he even likes to throw the piglet toothbush in his little brothers crib. Brush on boys!

 
At 7:59 PM, Blogger LH said...

Q went on this weird thing where he would want his toothbrush to be cleaned thoroughly after he used it. He would brush for about 10 seconds and then spend 2 minutes making sure his toothbrush was squeaky clean in every nook and crevice.
I think that's over now.

 
At 8:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari,

I just want to take Max home!!

I just think that he is soooooo adorable(and he is not mine so I can want to take him home)

Dana

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger Undomestic said...

Oh Dana, please come get him and take him home. I'll pick him up when he's about 3 years old. I wouldn't want you to miss all the wonderful twos of your little nephew (who I hear banging on a glass table with a drumstick right now!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home