UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Multi-tasking

It has been said that men are not good at multi-tasking, but women are. These people don't know my husband. He can be on hold with the bank while talking to the hospital...all after getting zero hours of sleep the night before. Just one of the many reasons why I love him.

2 Comments:

At 7:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ask Melvin if he wants to take on a few more tasks, I have a few I would like to give up!

 
At 8:06 AM, Blogger wiferhood said...

That is nothing new. Max has been like that since we were kids. It is still amazing though that he can actually walk and chew gum at the same time. Such a rarity among men. HA! HA!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home