UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, August 07, 2006

More Messes

Things that Max dumped this weekend:

The bowl of cereal I had just poured for him, with milk.

The entire box of cereal.

Two large bins of books.

A bottle of bubble bath

A glass of water
The clothes in Cameron's bottom three drawers

A bowl of popcorn.

All the cash, credit cards, receipts, change, etc. in my wallet.

Later, when he came to me with my husband’s bottle of Listerine and said, “Drink please”…oh how I was tempted to pour him a glass!

2 Comments:

At 10:15 PM, Blogger Caro said...

You and I had similar days!

Only blogger is down so I can't share mine. :P

 
At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's nice to know that I am not the only one with a destructo-toddler. Hannah unloaded the entire bottom half of her closet this morning!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home