UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Dishes, Dusting, Vacuuming, etc.

Among many others, one wonderful reason to have kids: CHORES!!!!

I can't wait until they're old enough when I can do what my mom always did. Every summer morning we'd wake up to a list of chores we each had to complete before we did anything that day.

I highly doubt Max will have such a smile on his face when he's old enough to actually use the duster properly.

3 Comments:

At 11:02 PM, Blogger Caro said...

They look like they're helping! :)

 
At 9:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i hated those damn chores...but i got good at doing them reeeeal quick.

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger mi said...

We totally "joke" about putting the kids to work! Hayden is real keen on sweeping and mopping now, but I don't suspect it will last.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home