UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Boys, boys, boys

A couple weeks ago I wrote about Cameron and his friend, Ben, whose mother is British. Because he spends so much time with her, he, too, has a bit of a British accent.

This time when they were in the car, I forbid any stories that dealt with toilets or poop. So they started singing songs about toilet and poop. I had to clarify myself and make it clear that I didn't want to hear anything about toilets or poop in any type of way.

So instead, they discussed which letters of the alphabet they could burp.

I wonder if you can actually burp with a British accent.

2 Comments:

At 8:28 AM, Blogger cg said...

Well I am sure you could burb with a stiff upper lip if you absolutely had too

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope Ella doesn't pick up on those boy habits.....I mean with 2 brothers!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home