UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

A simple photo

My 3 darlings were hanging out on the couch this morning so I really wanted to get a picture. Except of course, Max didn't want to cooperate.

At first he refused to take out his pacifier and look at the camera.



Then he decided to try to kick Cameron in the face.

And then he tried to feed Ella his foot.

I finally gave up.

But later, he was all smiles for the camera, showing off his makeup artistry with the lipstick that he found.

5 Comments:

At 1:13 AM, Blogger cg said...

Hehehee love that last photo of Max - he is starting to look like Cameron. We also have a photo of e like that, covered in lipstick. Could you rescue your makeup??

 
At 7:18 AM, Blogger wiferhood said...

Hey Cari--
The photos are great. I can believe how big Cameron is getting. I found a few pictures of him the other day when he was about 9 months old or so. I really enjoy reading your blog. It does give me a sense of being apart of the kids everyday adventures.

 
At 7:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing....he is looking like Cameron!!

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger Undomestic said...

cg, No I couldn't rescue the makeup. Cameron did the same thing when he was younger with my mascara. Amazing how they get it everywhere but where it's actually supposed to be.

Dayna & Dana, You should see when they're together and not in crabby moods. Max does everything Cameron does; it's quite cute.

 
At 1:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am thinking Ella thinks her brothers are crazy already!!....and it looks like she is already used to it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home