UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Monday, June 05, 2006

Toddler fun

Hey toddlers...this is lots of fun!

When your mom is upstairs trying to put away clothes that have been sitting in the basket for 3 days, go into the kitchen cabinets, find the plastic box filled with jars of your sister's baby food and throw the entire box down the basement stairs.

And then when she's trying to clean up the glass and food, bother your brother by continually pushing buttons on the DVD player until it goes off. And after she fixes it, do it again and again, until your dad comes out of his office upset that he can't get his work done with all the screaming and crying going on

I'm not sure if they thought it was fun, but I had a blast!

5 Comments:

At 12:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can we have a picture of that one???

 
At 2:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow, motherhood has made you as cynical and sarcastic as i am!!!

i wonder what will happen when my kid comes?

 
At 4:10 PM, Blogger wiferhood said...

You are a trooper. If Ny-Cee pulls something like that, I will put a stamp on her forehead and send her to her auntie and grand parents in Port Huron.

 
At 4:37 PM, Blogger Just Me said...

Keep your chin up Cari. I love you and I'm praying for your strength. I will email my flight arrangements later this evening.
Aunt Sylvia

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

Dana, No pictures of this..just too much going on.

Scott, Oh, I am no where near as cynical as you. Sarcastic maybe, but not cynical!!!!

Dayna, Ny-Cee looks too cute to do such damage. But then again, I figure God makes them so cute so that you won't damage them when you just so want to!!!! (You'll understand in about a year and a 1/2).

Auntie Sylvia, Thanks for the vote of confidence and prayers. God must be listening, because things were better today. Looking forward to your visit!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home