UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

Tinky Winky, Dipsy, Lala, Poe

Max now will actually sit and watch most of a Teletubbies TV show (finally!).

Cameron was telling a friend of his that he doesn't like the Teletubbies at all. I then proceeded to ask him why he then watches it when Max is watching it.

"That's because I like to spend time with my brother. But I don't like it. The teletubbies is like counting to number one....boring."

I personally think it's a little more exciting than that...like counting to number two.

2 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Grace said...

I think it may be more fun counting to zero! Do you have the excercise video? Now, that is bundles of fun...

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger Undomestic said...

the tubbies exercise? they need to fire their trainer

 

Post a Comment

<< Home