UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Finally outside

Now that the weather has changed, my kids no longer have to find things to do inside to entertain themselves....like crushing plastic cups.

Now they can swing and slide and just hang out on their playset.


Or they can throw and eat rocks.

2 Comments:

At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cari,

I think Max is looking more like you!!

Dana

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger BabelBabe said...

Roughage! Rocks are roughage!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home