UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Friday, April 07, 2006

Piled High

If only I could just throw them all in with the laundry. It would make clean up so much simpler.
Except I tend to leave the clean laundry in baskets. And when I run out of baskets, I pile up the clothes on counter tops, couches, the floor, etc. for days and days until I can find a moment when I can't think of anything else to do....and Max is not around. Last time I folded 3 loads of laundry, I piled it neatly on the chaise in our family room. However, Max made my attempt to be domestic futile as he kindly shoved 30 minutes worth of work to the floor so that he could lounge comfortably.

Like most household chores, laundry is just not my thing.

1 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Blogger Eileen said...

WOW- I'm impressed! 3 kids and you're able to fold laundry!?! I just have one and I'm barely able to even DO laundry! Love your site- glad you visited mine- the one about being a bear!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home