UnDomestic

Writings of a teachermom, choosing to stay home with her kids, while loathing all domestic responsibilities! In late Aug. 2008, I was diagnosed with Triple Negative breast cancer. After surgery, chemo and radiation, I was given theall clear. However, in the late summer of 2008, I was diagnosed with a brain tumor, which metasticized to other areas.

Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Now I Lay Me Down to Sleep

Every night before going to bed, I read a story and say prayers with Cameron. Last night I told Cameron to say the prayers.

"Okay," he said. "Dear Father God, Thank you for this food....for our body. Amen."

"Um, Cameron. That's a dinner prayer."

"Oh," he said. "But I don't know what else to say."

"Well, God created us, so we should be thankful. So just talk to Him about what you're thankful for."

"Okay. Dear Father God, Thank you for my friends and for all my toys. Thank you for everybody in this whole wide world. Please help everyone in this whole wide world. Please forgive everyone in this whole wide world. Amen."

So just in case you forgot to say your prayers last night...no worries...Cameron's got you covered.

2 Comments:

At 9:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell Cam thanks for the prayers!!

Dana

 
At 11:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a heart! Gotta love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home